Request for Quotations (RFQ)
For supply of Office Space Rental in the Johannesburg Health District preferable Rivonia, Sunninghill, Woodmead, Gallo Manor, or Morningside.
Bid Number: IHPS2022 – OFFICE 1
- Declaration of Interest SBD4. https://etenders.treasury.gov.za/content/tender-documents
- Declaration of Bidder’s past Supply Chain Management Practices SDB9. https://etenders.treasury.gov.za/content/tender-documents
- B-BBEE Status Level 2 or better Verification Certificate (where preference points are claimed) (Certified Copy).
- Certified copy of registration certificate with CIPC or proof of ownership/ shareholding.
- The service provider must submit the Tax Clearance Certificate for confirmation of Value Added Tax (VAT) and other Tax related matters.
- The supplier must submit a profile of the entity which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Name, structure, and strategies,
- Names and identity numbers of all directors, chief operating officers,
- Business: products and/or services which the entity is trading
Bid proposal should include the following:
- Lease agreement between bidder and owner fully signed by both parties for the
subject property related to the bid (Covering the duration). If not owned
- Proposed Comprehensive Tenant Layout plans of the space to rented out.
- Proposed Tenant layout indicating all areas, emergency exits, plus disabled toilets (if available) including position of existing or new lifts if required)
- Site Plan indicating entrance and all parking. Indicate how many parking bays are included in the rental.
- The price should reflect all related costs including water, electricity, and utilities.
- Lift condition report – prior to handover (Copy)
- Electrical Compliance Certificate (Copy) – prior to handover.
- Fire regulation compliance certificate (Copy) – prior to handover.
- Occupational Health & Safety Regulation Certificate (Copy) prior to handover
Bid Evaluation Criteria
Bids will be evaluated in a three (3) phase stage
Phase 1: Bidders must satisfy the mandatory administration criteria for them to be evaluated further. Bidders who do not meet the criteria will be disqualified and will not be eligible for further evaluation.
Phase 2: Bid scoring
Closing Date: 12 September 2022 at 16:00
All bid documents that address the requirements must be emailed to email@example.com
Subject line states “Application – Office Space Rental: Bid Number IHPS2022- OFFICE1.
Late submissions will not be considered.
The supplier to scan and name each document submitted.