Supply of Office Space Rental
Request For Bid
The Institute of Health Programs and Systems (IHPS) is a South African non-profit company (NPC) born out of the ICAP at Columbia University PEPFAR/ CDC Track 1 transition in 2010 with a mission to strengthen health and developments systems through program implementation and partnerships and a vision to achieve optional and sustainable health and development outcomes.
IIHPS is one of the five subrecipients (SRs) of the National Department of Health (NDoH) appointed to implement Global Fund TB/HIV program in the Johannesburg Health District from the 01 April 2022 to 31 March 2025. IHPS is inviting suppliers to submit quotations office space rental as per below:
- Declaration of Interest SBD 4
- Declaration of Bidder’s past Supply Chain Management Practices SBD 8
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination SBD 9
- Valid B-BBEE Certificate or Sworn Affidavit (Failure on the part of the bidder to submit proof of BBBEE with the bid will be deemed that preference points for BBBEE status level of contribution are not claimed & will therefore be allocated 0)
- CIPC or proof of ownership/ shareholding.
- The service provider must submit the Valid Tax PIN/Proof of Tax Registration
- Notice of Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration.
- Copy of Director’s ID Document
- The supplier must submit a profile of the entity which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Name, structure, and strategies,
- Names and identity numbers of all directors, chief operating officers,
- Business: products and/or services which the entity is trading
- Proof of CSD Registration (not older than 30 days)
- Signed Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers
A service provider that does not meet the above mandatory requirements will be automatically disqualified
Bid proposal should include the following::
- Authority to lease the premises between bidder (Estate Agent) and owner (Landlord) fully signed by both parties for the subject property related to the bid (Covering the duration). If not owned
- Proposed Comprehensive Tenant Layout plans of the space to be rented out; indicating all areas, emergency exits, plus disabled toilets (if available) including position of existing or new lifts if required
- Site Plan (including pictures of the building interior and exterior), indicating entrance and all parking bays. Indicate how many parking bays are included in the rental.
- The price should reflect all related costs including water, electricity, and utilities
Bid Evaluation Criteria:
Bids will be evaluated in four (4) phases: –
Phase 1: Service Providers must satisfy the mandatory administration criteria for them to be evaluated further. Service providers who do not meet the criteria will be disqualified and will not be eligible for further evaluation.
2.1 Compulsory Compliance Documents
- Lift condition report (Copy) (If there is a lift)
- Electrical Compliance Certificate (Copy)
- Fire regulation compliance certificate (Copy)
- Occupational Health & Safety Regulation Certificate (Copy) including position of existing or new lifts if required
Phase 3: Site visit and Inspection of Premises:
Phase 4: Price and Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) Evaluation.
The 80/20 preference points system will apply, and bidders are required to submit a BBBEE certificate/Sworn Affidavit
Closing Date: Monday, 09 January 2023 @16:00
All bid documents that address all the requirements must be couriered or hand delivered to: IHPS, The Braides Office Park, Block A2, 113 Bowling Road, Gallo Manor, Sandton, Johannesburg. Subject line states: LEASING OF OFFICES -IHPS2022 – NDoH -OFFICE03. Late submissions will not be considered.
Institute of Health Programs and Systems (IHPS) reserves the right to appoint or cancel the Tender No: (IHPS2022 – NDoH OFFICE03), and the continuity of the work published is subject to the availability of funding from the funder.”