Supply and Delivery of 82 x Tablets
Request For Quote
IHPS is one of the five subrecipients (SRs) of the National Department of Health (NDoH) appointed to implement Global Fund TB/HIV program in the Johannesburg Health District from the 01 April 2022 to 31 March 2025
Institute of Health Programs and Systems (IHPS) is inviting Service providers to submit quotations for the Supply and delivery of 82 x Tablets as follows:-
- CIPC Registration Documents
- Bank Confirmation Letter
- Valid Tax PIN/Proof of Tax Registration
- Notice of VAT Registration (if applicable)
- CSD Report ( Not Older Than One Month)
- Valid BBBEE Certificate/ Sworn Affidavit (Failure on the part of the bidder to submit proof of BBBEE with the bid will bedeemed that preference points for BBBEE status level of contribution are not claimed &will therefore be allocated 0)
- SBD4 – Declaration of Interest
- SBD8 – Declaration of Bidders Past Supply Chain Practices
- SBD9 – Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
SPECIFICATION FOR TABLETS:
Service providers are requested to submit :
- Detailed specification / brochures of the proposed device.
- Proof of stock availability
The Pricing Schedule (Quote ) for the Tablets should be submitted as follows:-
The RFQ’s will be evaluated in 2 stages:-
Stage 1:. Service providers who do not submit the Mandatory documents will be disqualified and will not be eligible for further evaluation.
Stage 2: Quotes will be evaluated for Pricing and Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE).
All quotes must be submitted on or before 07th December 2022 @ 15H00 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Health Programs and Systems (IHPS) reserves the right to appoint or cancel the Tender No: (RFQ2022-NDoH TAB002), and the continuity of the work published is subject to the availability of funding from the funder.”