TB Support Officer
Preference will be given to applicants who resides in Maquassi Hills and JB Max subdistrict
- Conduct TB screening and specimen collection on close contacts of TB patients and other high-risk groups at community level.
- Refer those who test positive and sick household contacts to the nearest clinic.
- Conduct tracing of people (Including TB patients) who miss clinic appointments.
- Conduct door-to-door outreach,
- Support Mobile DCXR outreach to increase demand for TB screening services
- Conduct patient education and counselling for TB patients.
- Support adherence clubs to enhance adherence and retention in care for TB patients
- Report daily to the supervisor (ENA)
- Capturing daily activities on M&E tools
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Certification as a Community Health Care Worker will be an advantage
- Experience in health promotion and health education
- Ability to operate a mobile device
- Conflict management and skills
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in a Team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good counselling skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mail only to HR@ihps-sa.org. Subject line should be the Position and District you are applying for, and a cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae (CV) should be attached. Submissions which do not follow the above instructions will not be considered. Preference will be given to applicants who resides in Maquassi Hills and JB Max subdistrict.
Due to the extremely high volume of CVs expected, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS about these positions will be accepted.
CLOSING DATE: 02 December 2022